Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Job Title
- Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Job ID
- Tulsa, OK 74146
- Other Location
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Assembly Technician experienced personnel for electric submersible pumps, motor, seal assembly and equipment testing. The ideal candidates will have two years’ experience in assembly and testing of electric submersible equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pump equipment testing.
- Complete inspections on incoming parts prior to assembling.
- Maintains Extract 6S program
- Operates forklift and overhead crane to move equipment.
- Moves equipment to proper locations.
- Norming of inbound equipment.
- Maintains stock levels.
- Identify/Request Inventory based upon ROP.s
- Pulls equipment.
- Cycle counts inventory.
- Receives inbounds.
- 0-2 years’ previous experience in the industry preferred, but not required.
- Mechanical experience highly desired.
- Good listening skills and a passion to learn.
- High work ethic, dependability, and attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully with a wide variety of individuals at various levels within the organization.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
© Copyright 2022 Extract