Careers at Source2
Source2 is the largest RPO firm in Central Florida, and we work with a variety of clients across North America. We specialize in high-volume recruiting of essential frontline employees who "keep the world running."
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talented professionals with shared values and a passion for what they do. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
We're looking for driven individuals who enjoy a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced environment working with both internal teams and external clients and candidates.
At Source2 we believe that cultural fit, passion, aptitude and ethics are even more important than experience. We pride ourselves on helping people get the training and practical knowledge they need to launch their recruiting or HR career, and giving experienced professionals continued growth opportunities. If you are a motivated self-starter with an interest in recruiting, retention and client service, we'd love to speak with you.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Onsite Recruiter
- Marietta, GA 30008
- Other Location
Are you a talented recruiter with a passion for finding the best candidates? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where you get to make a real impact on people's lives? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Source2 is seeking an Onsite Interviewer to join our Recruitment Operations team. In this role, you will work closely with our client, a leading utility company, to conduct over 300 face-to-face interviews annually and help identify top talent for open positions. You'll be responsible for building relationships with local workforce organizations, developing new ideas to attract qualified applicants, and delivering high levels of client and candidate satisfaction.
As part of the Source2 team, you'll be surrounded by a diverse group of talent with a shared passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We're dedicated to making meaningful connections and delivering incredible experiences for everyone we work with - including you!
The position works onsite at our client’s location 5 days per week.
The pay for this position is $45,000 - $55,000 based on experience.
What you'll do:
As our Onsite Interviewer, you'll play a vital role in our recruitment efforts. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Evaluating candidates and making hiring decisions
- Building positive relationships with local management
- Performing grassroots recruiting tasks and developing new ideas to attract qualified applicants
- Working directly with hiring managers to identify top performers and obtain quality referrals
Who you are:
- Passion and interest in working directly with people to determine their fit to our client’s jobs
- A dedication to achieving successful outcomes and providing creative solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and comfortable using the Google Docs platform
- Prior general labor/blue collar recruiting experience preferred
- Compliance with our client’s on-site policies, including its safe workplace policies
What you'll gain:
At Source2, we're committed to providing a supportive, fun work environment where you can grow and thrive. Here are just a few of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – inclusive company culture, employee-led diversity program, designated as a top place to work 5-years in a row, remote events focused on wellness, engagement, and connectivity.
- Desirable Benefits – paid parental leave, increased paid time off accruals, 401K match, pet insurance, incentivized wellness programs, paid holidays
- Professional Growth – professional certification reimbursement, leadership development programs, skill development courses
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We're committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals, so if you require an accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources.
Join us at Source2 and help us find the best talent for our clients - and for your career!
- Pay Range
- ¤45,000.00 Annually to ¤55,000.00 Annually