HR Business Partner, Corporate
- Job Title
- HR Business Partner, Corporate
- Job ID
- Portland, TN 37148
- Other Location
HR Business Partner, Corporate - Portland TN (Onsite)
Inventing Simple® isn’t just a slogan to us, it’s a way of life. Using simple plug-and-play ideology, we revolutionized solar installations in 2003 with our Interconnect SystemTM. Our harnessing system is now the gold standard EPC’s use around the world. By using simple ideas, we are making solar energy a more affordable and clean power source for future generations.
HR Business Partner Job Summary:
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for leading company-wide training initiatives, leading salaried onboarding, orientation, and termination processes, developing and distributing employee communications, updating and maintaining HRIS data, providing SOX support, and assisting with performance management and employee relations.
HR Business Partner Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead company-wide leadership and departmental training initiatives, including needs analyses, identifying resources required, conducting training, and maintaining trackers and reports.
- Partner with legal on compliance training and tracking to ensure our organization is meeting all necessary regulations and requirements.
- Assist in developing and executing employee engagement programs, including an inaugural engagement survey.
- Conduct salaried onboarding and orientation to ensure a smooth transition for new employees.
- Lead the salaried termination process to ensure all offboarding procedures are followed.
- Develop and distribute employee communications as needed.
- Assist in updating and maintaining HRIS data to ensure accurate record-keeping.
- Provide SOX support by collecting and reviewing requested data to ensure compliance.
- Support performance management by assisting with goal setting, performance evaluations, and training.
- Provide employee relations support, including investigations, employee disciplinary meetings, and leave of absence requests.
- Assist in developing companywide and leadership team presentations.
- Provide HR analytics support by generating reports and analyzing data to inform decision-making.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, and regulatory changes in training and human resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
HR Business Partner Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in HR and training management.
- Strong knowledge of HR regulations and compliance.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and leading company-wide training initiatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and MS Office applications.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
Shoals Technologies Group, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Required Skills