Senior Manager of Sales, eMobility
- Job Title
- Senior Manager of Sales, eMobility
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Poway, CA 92064
- Other Location
Senior Manager of Sales, eMobility (Remote)
Inventing Simple® isn’t just a slogan to us, it’s a way of life. Using simple plug-and-play ideology, we revolutionized solar installations in 2003 with our Interconnect SystemTM. Our harnessing system is now the gold standard EPC’s use around the world. By using simple ideas, we are making solar energy a more affordable and clean power source for future generations.
Senior Manager of Sales, eMobility Summary:
This candidate will be driving Shoal’s solutions into the EV charging infrastructure marketplace. The applicant must be willing to wear multiple hats and be able to solve problems without looking to others for specific direction. This position will be instrumental in shaping the formation of the EV solutions sales team. Comfort in a startup environment will be needed. The Senior Manager of Sales, eMobility will be responsible for all aspects of sales results, prospecting, sales process, pipeline creation, and margin achievement for Shoals EV related offerings. Those offerings include power conversion and protection skids, Cabling, Cable raceways and charging skids. The candidate will be a player coach with initial responsibilities to build the pipeline and close sales while eventually staffing and leading a team of EV solution sales members. The position requires technical solution sales and hard driving prospecting to form a new account base. Understanding EV charging infrastructure and related deployment is desired.
Senior Manager of Sales, eMobility Job Description:
The Senior Manager of Sales, eMobility will be responsible for direct sales of Shoals EV solutions into the marketplace. This person will work with the VP of Sales and VP of Sales and Marketing to determine the best go to market and channel approach which provides the broadest market coverage while closely managing SG&A operating costs.
- Achieve company quarterly and annual sales goals through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Meet with potential and existing customers to grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their business needs.
- Prospect to generate leads, build and nurture client relationships to Maintain a pipeline which is sufficient to meet annual sales goals.
- Drive annual unit and gross-profit results by implementing sales strategies which optimize the highest margin offerings into the highest margin customer base.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and a key account plan to maximize coverage into existing major accounts.
- Hire, train, motivate, manage, develop, and coach the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Establish annual and quarterly sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Lead the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives and monitor progress regularly.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage accordingly.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Create and manage a direct and indirect sales go to market plan.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key customers.
- Provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with plans.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Establish sales processes, methods and procedures to ensure that the sales team members spend maximum time selling.
- Ensure utilization of the CRM and drive sales efficiency maximizing the potential of the CRM.
- Provide report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to other team members.
Senior Manager of Sales, eMobility Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- 5+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Advanced degree
- Motivational speaking experience
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
Shoals Technologies Group, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Required Skills