- Job Title
- Warehouse Operator
- Job ID
- Rosenhayn, NJ 08352
- Other Location
What IF you started your career with a company set on excellence through building relationships and delivering results? Joining Innovation Foods is just that! A career here means you are joining a rapidly growing organization, known for its community outreach, diversity, inclusivity, and premier production facilities.
In addition to a great place to work, Innovation Foods strives to offer its employees a holistic career experience that incorporates learning and development, wellness, and exceptional benefits.
Part of our benefits include:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription plans with wellness incentives
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account (on applicable plans)
- 401K Plan – with a company match
- Company-funded Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Company funded Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days*
Job Description – Warehouse Operator
Location: Rosenhayn, NJ
Shift: 1st Shift
Reports to: Site Lead
Take direction from Site Lead and work to maintain overall product quality. Transport, selection, and storage of products and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate forklift to move product and supplies
- Manage inventory using RF Scanners
- Unloading of inbound loads and loading of outbound deliveries.
- Effectively maintaining product storage and rotation
- Picking and staging upcoming outbound orders
- Unloading, sorting, and stacking pallets
- Perform inventory cycle counts as needed
- Report all equipment malfunctions and abnormalities to Management, and/or Maintenance.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to grow and assume increased responsibilities as Company requirements dictate
- Flexibility to vary work schedule dependent upon production and staffing needs
- Follow all Company and governmental policies and regulations (e.g. SOP, GMP, LOTO, Safety, etc.)
- Follow job specific SOP’s
- Keep all areas of responsibility clean and organized
- Keep neat and accurate records and paperwork per Company and government policy
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance on equipment
- Report all equipment malfunctions and abnormalities to Site Lead, Management and/or Maintenance
- Suggest any new preventative maintenance tasks that could be added to improve efficiency, eliminate downtime and product failures.
- Work with maintenance personnel to effect repairs as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel and Word.
- Individual should have an understanding of food safety, food laboratory practices, GMP, HACCP, PMO, Pest Control and basic Sanitation practices.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read, speak, and write in English
- Works for long periods in refrigerated/cold storage
- Wet or humid work environment
- Working near moving mechanical parts with risk of electrical shock
- Working with caustic chemicals
- Loud noise level
- Requires employee to stand or walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Required to regularly lift up to 50lbs
- Flexibility to work overtime and additional shifts based on business needs
- Collaborator - able to work with other members of the processing team
- Adaptive - adjusts to changing priorities and conditions
- Motivated - self-starter with the ability to work in a team and independently to achieve team objectives
- Safety conscience - abide by all safety measures put in place at Innovation Foods
- Customer focused – understands the need for the highest standard of food quality in production
Innovation Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for protected individuals, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact JoinUs@innovation-foods.com for assistance.
- Pay Range
- ¤16.50 None to ¤0.00 None