Community Experience Associate (CEA)
- Job Title
- Community Experience Associate (CEA)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63102
- Other Location
New + Found (pronounced "New and Found") is a fast-growing investment firm with an integrated approach to real estate development. Our holistic design-through-management model realizes opportunity in the overlooked and undervalued. We focus on both impact investing through urban revitalization and delivering turnkey real estate solutions to our corporate partners. In addition to developing over $500M of real estate since 2000, New + Found provides a single-source solution for our partners and risk-adjusted, double bottom-line returns to investors.
The Community Experience Associate (CEA) is responsible for providing a welcoming and secure environment for residents and visitors to the building. The CEA is responsible for monitoring access to the building, providing excellent customer service to residents and visitors, and ensuring that the lobby area is clean and organized.
This position will adhere to New + Found’s core values:
- Legendary: We strive to be legendary, from the service we provide to our impact on the community.
- Innovation: We’re driven by ideas and creativity. We take calculated risks and embrace opportunities.
- Growth: We seek sustainable growth for our clients, our organization, and our employees.
- Heart: We lead with heart. We celebrate, appreciate and care for each other.
- Trust: We rely on trust to pursue excellence. We speak honestly, act transparently and honor our commitments.
- Greet residents and visitors with a positive and welcoming attitude, providing excellent customer service.
- Monitor access to the building, including verifying the identity of visitors and screening for unauthorized entry.
- Maintain a clean and organized lobby area and common areas, including dusting, sweeping, mopping and organizing furniture and magazines.
- Provide customer service to residents and visitors, such as providing directions, recommending local services, or making reservations.
- Accept packages and deliveries and notify residents of their arrival.
- Respond to emergency situations, such as fire alarms, medical emergencies, or security breaches, and notify appropriate personnel.
- Perform administrative tasks such as answering phones, forwarding mail, delivery communication.
- Maintain accurate records of visitors, deliveries, and other relevant information.
- Maintain an understanding of the building's amenities and services to provide residents with accurate information.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Community Experience Manager or Property Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with security procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of local services and attractions.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to 50 pounds.