Software Engineer 5
- Job Title
- Software Engineer 5
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
- San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer 5
6+ Month W2 Contract
San Jose, CA or San Francisco, CA
At Adobe's Creative Cloud Growth team, we build delightful experiences for our customers, bringing users to experience core product value quickly, driving customer acquisition and engagement! As a Solutions Architect on this team, you will have the opportunity to apply your technical expertise to drive the next stage of growth at Adobe. In this role, you will maintain close partnership with product and engineering teams across Adobe to build and constantly drive excellence in our products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong creative thinking and technical skills, along with the ability to work with multi-functional distributed global teams, and an inquisitive mind.
What you'll do:
- Design and architect end to end solutions for Creative Cloud Growth team.
- Take ownership of leading technical pilots and proof of concepts across customer acquisition and engagement initiatives.
- Collaborate with the growth, product, and engineering teams to identify gaps, and work with multi-functional teams to implement solutions for world-class experimentation.
- Prepare technical design documentation to help accelerate future experimentation and optimization.
- Education in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- 5+ years of experience building, integrating, and deploying complex software, platforms, or system solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to overcome difficult challenges.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (C, C++, Java, Python, etc.).
- Familiarity with web development technologies like Angular, React, Web components or Nodejs.
- Familiarity with REST APIs, Microservices architecture and Event-driven architecture.
- Prior experience working with headless CMS is a plus, but not required Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing.
$74.00 - $92.71/ HR
- Pay Range
- ¤74.00 Hourly to ¤92.71 Hourly