- Job Title
- Innovation Engineer
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
Torchlight is seeking a talented intelligence professional experienced in operations
and intelligence in the role of Innovation Engineer to support workflow and
implementation, Torchlight software and bring awareness to capabilities for the
customer. This individual will work side-by-side analysts to help train and mentor
users, troubleshoot issues, and identify use cases.
● Speak knowledgeably and credibly about Torchlight AI technology, to include
briefing senior leadership
● Engaging users one-on-one or in small groups to understand their workflow
and help implement solutions.
● Document and share workflows with the Torchlight team to facilitate the
adaptation of the product to meet the needs of the customer
● Provide formal and informal training sessions to analysts and operators on
● Troubleshoot technical issues on-site and communicate with engineering
● Provide user feedback to the engineering and product team, with
communications back to the leadership team.
● Active DoD TS/SCI clearance required
● Experience fusing intelligence capabilities in support of operations
● Experience with Special Operation Forces.
● Strong communication skills with the ability to break down, explain, and
demonstrate complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
● Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Leadership
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Must be willing to travel as needed for project needs (around 15%)
● Top Secret Clearance and SCI Eligible / Counter-Intelligence polygraph
● Must be US Citizen
Torchlight is a behavioral intelligence platform designed to predict emerging risk.
Our platform consists of software tools for threat attribution & analysis,
refined/curated data streams of threa\t attribution information, and an information
service focused on identifying and analyzing emerging risks. Services are accessed
through a shared online portal (torchlight.ai).
Torchlight was recently founded by decorated special operations and intelligence
veterans along with Fortune 100 data scientists, with the goal of creating the tools
that they wanted to have when they were in government and military service. We
believe that the increasingly complex and turbulent situation throughout the world
requires new ways of addressing risk.