Business Systems Administrator
- Job Title
- Business Systems Administrator
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Columbia, SC 29201
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster and more valuable way to research, finance and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes and product. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
Your Impact at Land Intelligence
The Business Systems Administrator is responsible for managing and optimizing the systems and tools that support business operations. This role involves understanding the needs of the business, managing systems to meet those needs, and troubleshooting issues. The Business Systems Administrator also collaborates with other departments to ensure seamless system integrations, coordinates with vendors, and implements system upgrades or enhancements.
- Oversee the daily performance of business systems, ensuring their reliable and efficient operation.
- Identify areas of improvement and work on enhancing system functionality and business processes.
- Collaborate with management and other departments to identify system requirements and implement appropriate solutions.
- Provide system training and support to staff and users.
- Liaise with system and software vendors for purchasing, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Plan and conduct regular system audits for security, data integrity, backups, and recovery plans.
- Conduct regular system updates, patches, and preventive maintenance.
- Manage system documentation, including system procedures, operations, downtime, and troubleshooting guides.
- Monitor system performance and produce reports for management as required.
- Adhere to and enforce company IT policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Systems Administrator, IT Administrator, or a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of business software applications, databases, system security, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Proficiency in system management and maintenance, as well as data backup and recovery.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with various levels of an organization.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
Land Intelligence is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Land Intelligence also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.
- Required Skills