- Job Title
- Inventory Clerk
- Job ID
- Portland, TN 37148
- Other Location
Job Description: Inventory Clerk
- Day shift (5:30/5:45am-4:30/5pm): $18/hour
- Night shift (6:30/6:45pm-5:30am): $19/hour
- Monitor and maintains current inventory levels; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Performs physical count of inventory and reconciles stock count to a computer-generated report.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Basic Data entry.
- Processes and documents returned product. As required by the following established procedures.
- Contributes ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
- Organizes warehouse space.
- May lead, guide, and train employees performing related work.
- Promotes organization and cleanliness on the shipping/receiving floor.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Basic computer navigation and organizational skills.
- General knowledge of scan gun software.
- Be able to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Ability to operate forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand, walk, push, bend and/or squat for 10+ hours in a day.
- Must be able to lift up to 25-50 Ibs at a time.
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Quarterly attendance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Required Skills