- Job Title
- Accounting Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
12+ Months W2 Contract
San Jose, CA (Hybrid)
What you'll do:
- Execute the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close processes and ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Prepare complex journal entries and accounts reconciliations.
- Review of journal entries and account reconciliations of accounting staff.
- Manage lease accounting processes and controls under ASC 842.
- Support GL master data maintenance.
- Manage and perform SOX requirements for responsible areas.
- Perform quarterly flux analysis.
- Participate in redesigning the forecast model of fringe benefit.
- Drive process improvements and lead exciting accounting transformation projects to achieve scalability, efficiency, and productivity.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders: finance, internal audit, treasury, and tax.
- Support M&A integration from an accounting perspective.
- Manage annual audit.
- Ad Hoc projects and analyses.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance related field; CPA preferred.
- 10+ years of accounting experience in multinational tech companies.
- Experience in consolidations, intercompany, or compensation accounting is a plus.
- Deep understanding of ASC 842 is a must; ASC 830 is highly preferred.
- Experience in SAP is required.
- Must demonstrate strong strategic, analytical, interpersonal, prioritization, and communication skills.
- Tech savvy.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Familiar with Blackline and Tableau is highly preferred.
$73.24 - $91.55/ HR
- Pay Range
- ¤73.24 Hourly to ¤91.55 Hourly