Senior Treasury Officer
- Job Title
- Senior Treasury Officer
- Job ID
- New York City, NY
- Other Location
Summary/Objective: The Treasury Officer assist the Treasury Manager in monitoring the Bank’s daily cash flow and liquidity and create reports to senior management, Head Office, etc.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Assist in monitoring the Bank’s daily cash flow and liquidity and report to Treasury manager.
2. Create and distribute daily Treasury Department reports to senior management.
3. Act as a back up to Treasury manager in daily Treasury Department related tasks.
4. Collect, monitor and report market rate fluctuation and economic news.
5. Ensure timely submission to Head Office for various Treasury Department reports.
6. Work closely with other departments, (such as Risk Management Department and Compliance Department) to ensure Treasury functions are within the Bank's guidelines / frameworks.
7. Experience / understanding of ALM and IRRBB management and modeling.
8. Experience / understanding of Treasury risk management & functions.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from four-year college or university.
3-5 years’ experience of treasury, finance or risk management in financial institutions
Experience in Treasury governance functions including building governance frameworks, policies, standards, procedures
Experience related to liquidity management, asset liability management, fund transfer pricing, funding plan
Experience of bank’s wholesale funding market including FHLB advances, Brokered CD and listing service, Federal Reserve discount window, Federal Funds sold/purchased, Secured/unsecured financing
Experience related to reserve investment strategy and implementation