SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
New Product Development Assistant
- Job Title
- New Product Development Assistant
- Job ID
- Brecksville, OH 44141
- Other Location
New Product Development Assistant, Food Preparations, Full Time, Brecksville
Recent College Graduates and Graduating Seniors are encouraged to apply!
Agrana Fruit US, Inc., a global leader in the production of fruit preparations for the dairy industry, is seeking a Product Development Assistant to be responsible for all customer projects and innovations through the development of the customer contact, project design, research, formula design, product sampling, and trial and launch procedure. Assists Product Developers to ensure they have the appropriate tools, support, and resources to adequately service all our customers’ needs. This position acts as the main customer contact for NPD and will serve as the voice of the customer.
New Product Development Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving daily laboratory tasks as scheduled, maintaining their equipment and work areas in good working order, and hygiene maintained to the highest levels, according to 5S, ISO 22000, and future system requirements.
- Perform quality control tests on samples produced in the NPD pilot plant. including but not limited to.
- Perform tests on raw materials as briefed.
- Perform color and flavor work on samples.
- Mix fruit preparations into their final product for evaluation.
- Support sample preparation for Sales Presentations
- Record analytical and flavor and color work data.
- Maintain calibration on analytical equipment in the laboratory.
- Perform relevant duties related to the 5S and ISO 22000
New Product Development Assistant Requirements
- BS in Food Science, Food Technology or other applicable Science field or combination of education and equivalent experience in a like role.
- Experience in Food Formulation and Development preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Laboratory experience in a quality control environment a plus
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Programs
- Available for overtime and or weekend work
- Ability to multi-task
Agrana Fruit is the world market leader and leading ingredient supplier of fruit preparations in one of the fastest growing segments in the food industry. Agrana Fruit specializes in the custom development of stabilized fruit preparations for the refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at email@example.com or apply today!