Deputy General Counsel
- Job Title
- Deputy General Counsel
- Job ID
- Portland, TN 37148
- Other Location
Deputy General Counsel, Securities Counsel
Shoals Technologies Group (NASDAQ: SHLS)
Reporting to the Chief Legal Officer, the Deputy General Counsel, Securities will own the Securities and Financial Reporting function for the Legal team along with advising on corporate governance issues and support the Board of Directors and Board committees. In addition, the Deputy General Counsel, Securities will counsel on securities law compliance, advise on legal issues relating to investor relations, collaborate with the finance and accounting team on governance matters, including audits and financial reporting and work with outside counsel as needed.
- Drafting, Reviewing, and assisting with filing Forms 3s, 4s, and 5s.
- Support all efforts related to the 1933 and 1934 Acts.
- Ensuring governance of board and committee meetings.
- Document minutes of Board meetings.
- Assist with 10Q, 10K and other filings.
- Help establish and maintain domestic and international subsidiary entities.
- Lead the legal work involved in M&A, partnerships, and corporate financing.
- Assist with management and strategy for the legal team.
- Support the Executive Management on other matters as needed.
Shoals Technologies Group, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.