Technical Product Owner (100% Onsite)
- Job Title
- Technical Product Owner (100% Onsite)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Technical Product Owner. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- Learn business processes and translate business needs and problem statements into solutions.
- This includes gathering and analyzing requirements and data in support of business cases, proposed innovations, requested features, and reported defects.
- Collaborate with IT delivery and support teams to ensure delivery of solutions. This includes coordination of deliverables as well as navigating and following IT processes such as change control and documentation standards.
- This also requires an understanding of funding mechanisms across portfolio and baseline efforts.
- Collaborate with product management, data discovery lab team members, vendors, and business partners to prioritize backlog items and gather business value information for delivered solutions.
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Data Management Strategy & Governance assignments/projects.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- 5+ years of the following experience: data analysis, business and technical requirements gathering, product owner, backlog management, process documentation, user facing, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be innovative and creative with solutions that frequently involve multiple platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools
- Ability to learn the entire end-to-end process, including any handoffs, in order to make solution recommendation to business partners.
- Logical reasoning and attention to detail skills
- Experience with Medicare / Medicaid including Medicare Advantage and Medicare supplemental benefits
- Experience with payor solutions in the healthcare industry
- Familiarity with the following technology: Cloud platforms such as AWS