Role Players (Scenario Based)
- Job Title
- Role Players (Scenario Based)
- Job ID
- Part Time
- Summit Point, WV 25446
- Other Location
WHO WE ARE
With 35 years of experience, Summit Point Motorsports Park and Training Facility provides Commercial Motorsports events along with customized Security and Emergency Medical training solutions on our 786-acre facility located in Summit Point, WV. We are a recognized leader in the Motorsports and Security Training Solutions Markets for both commercial and government clients. We take pride in providing tailored solutions for clients in an ever-evolving world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The ideal Role Player is a professional who imitates the character and behaviors of an individual for a particular training exercise helping Military Personnel, Law Enforcement and other Government Agencies test out tactical training. Role players may be assigned to travel to different training sites to re-enact training exercises. This is a part-time position.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting surveillance activities tradecraft (e.g. vehicular, foot, public transportation, and technical equipment) in a training environment, evaluate students' performance, provide feedback and participate in exercise debriefing.
- Providing acting during Military, LE or OGA training and assist in creating scenarios simulating situations that may be encountered while on deployment.
- Providing students, the opportunity to apply learned concepts and experience that will prepare them for the situations they will possibly encounter while travelling or deployed.
- Simulating various activities during which you will be required to jump, run, crouch, bend, reach, handle lightweight props, lay on the ground, kneel, and stand from a kneeling position.
- The ability to stay on script for the scenario without adlibbing or changing the scope of the scenario itself.
- Willingness to wear clothing to include costuming and headgear appropriate to the significance of the scenario training.
- The ability to operate various military weapons systems and fire marking cartridge weapons, paintball-type weapons systems, and blank ammunition after being instructed on the safe use of weapons.
- Acting as Opposing Force (OPFOR) including being engaged with marking cartridge weapons.
- The ability to participate in scenario training where they should expect to be shot at with non-lethal marking ammunition (Simunitions, UTM, or paintballs) while wearing safety equipment (personal protective equipment).
- The ability to wear safety equipment consisting of a full-face helmet, throat guard, and groin guard.
- Typically reporting to a supervisor or lead Instructor.
- Working independent or collaborative based on scenario training requirements.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 18 years or older with a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience.
- Must have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Background Check.
- Valid US driver’s license, a vehicle in good working order with a valid state registration and inspection certificate, and proper insurance for both the driver and the vehicle.
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills for audiences of all levels.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain poise and self-control under stressful situations.
- Availability to work flexible hours on a part-time basis.
- Prior or active Military or Law Enforcement.
- Martial Arts or Combative background.
- Security Clearance.
- Good physical conditioning and stamina required.
- Able to regularly stand/walk for long periods of time without sitting, sprinting, kneeling on the ground, etc.
- Able to withstand hot/cold weather.