Senior UX Designer, Consumer Software Products
- Job Title
- Senior UX Designer, Consumer Software Products
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- San Francisco, CA
- Other Location
Senior UX Designer
Remote, USA (Puerto Rico Highly Desired)
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer I to develop new experiences for customer products. This position closely partners with our team of Product Managers and Designers to identify opportunities and new feature ideas for our job-seeking audience. The ideal candidate is passionate about using data and product experimentation to drive their work and reveal what our users need when they need it.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position is part of the UX & Design department and will work directly with one of our Product teams. This team works collaboratively to identify opportunities to support our users in creating their resumes with an emphasis on product adoption and onboarding.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop data-driven design solutions supporting the experimentation-focused development process.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and UI specifications.
- Support strategic efforts with innovative and user-centered thinking.
- Assist in user research through the collection of data, and incorporate this data into designs.
- Manage the design process throughout an entire project – drive decisions, track issues, and work with developers to produce exceptional work.
- Communicate design choices and direction effectively to stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of web and mobile design experience (preferably for a high-traffic, consumer-facing website).
- Portfolio featuring design thinking, decision-making, and high-fidelity design deliverables.
- Ability to convey concepts through wire-framing, flows, and mockups.
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously, with shifting priorities.
- Interest in driving product growth through experimentation, A/B testing, and product optimizations.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience working with user research and usability findings.
- Knowledge of in-product A/B testing and experimentation.
- Ability to build and maintain component libraries in Figma.
Pay Range (DOE):