Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33592
- Other Location
Job ProfileCongruex designs and builds broadband and wireless communications infrastructure. The work we do enables everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and social interactions.
Job Title: Program Manager
Primary Location: Tampa FL
CHC Consulting, a Congruex Company, is looking for a Program Manager to join our fiber engineering team. Learn more about our operating unit at www.congruex.com/CHCConsulting
Who is Congruex
We deliver turn-key network solutions under a single platform by aligning our engineering and in-market construction operating units. Our vision is to be the best end-to-end provider of network services in the U.S. and our core values of GRIT connect everything we do.
We are building tomorrow, together. Will you join us?
Your New JobJob Summary:
The Program Manager is responsible for managing functionalized groups of engineers to drive projects from inception through deployment over a regional scale. They are responsible for all aspects of the group: budgeting, forecasting, capacity management and resources. Responsible for defining project scope and objectives, coordinating activities of a project team, and identifying resources. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Responsible for project tracking and analysis in order to take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Ensures adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Conducts as-needed field visits.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Lead a project team within a metropolitan area including vendors and contractors.
- Manage assigned program groups, ensuring that all activities are coordinated and completed on time and within budget.
- Develop and manage capacity, production, and cycle time expectations.
- Develop accurate forecasts and budgets, modify, and update as needed.
- Lead internal meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of the program and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely completion.
- Attend customer meetings to provide customer with comprehensive status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all work is maintained in a tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Develop and update, processes and procedures to streamline workflows.
- Collaborate with Field, Permit and Construction Teams
- Manage external vendors on an as-needed basis.
- Identify innovative ways to reduce work cycle times and increase quality.
- Determine a workload and financial forecast based on trends, historical trends or customer commitments.
- Retrieve, analyze, transform, and report data for business intelligence.
- In market field visits.
- In person meetings with permitting agencies.
- Report weekly on productivity, status and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree (equivalent work experience may be taken into consideration).
- 5-8 years of wireline, wireless or telecom engineering/construction experience.
- 5+ years management experience.
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work environment with internal personnel and clients.
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.
- GRIT (guts, reliability, innovation and teamwork).
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless program/project management.
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies.
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues.
- Ability to manage and process multiple data streams.
- Knowledge of engineering services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction.
- Experience conducting end to end project management of large fiber deployment projects; able to provide technical and analytical guidance to a project team.
- Experience managing Outside Plant projects.
- Familiar with Permitting, Pole Loading, GPON Architecture, and Conduit Design.
- Knowledge of NESC standards.
- Knowledge and experience with project management processes, tools, and the ability to coordinate multiple projects with reproducible results.
- Experience with various fiber optic / carrier / collocation products and services in an operational, engineering or implementation role.
- Knowledge of Sitetracker preferred.
- Experience with FTTX and/or Small Cell preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
- Relationship management experience (government/city officials, clients, etc.) preferred.
- Civil/and or telecommunications construction background preferred.
Why Work At CongruexNo matter what role you play, you are an important part of the One Congruex Family. We offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Program with a Company Match.
- Free Wellness Resources & Marketplace Discounts
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Basic Life Insurance & Voluntary Options
- The pillars of Congruex culture are GRIT, safety, inclusion, and family.
The Fine Print:
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to employees in similar roles. Some benefits have eligibility criteria. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.