Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Neuro/Spine/Pain Management
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Neuro/Spine/Pain Management
- Job ID
- Minneapolis, MN 55407
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Operating Room - High growth Medical Device Company is revolutionizing the current stand of care for patients with chronic lower back pain. They are looking for a Nurse (RN or BSN) or Surgical Technologist (CST) with Clinical Specialist experience with a Medical or Surgical Company who want to be in forefront of this game changing technology! They have developed and introduced an all new and clinically proven, minimally invasive, lower back surgical procedure, along with the medical devices required. The clinical results have been astounding, physicians trained in the procedure are witnessing life changing results for their patients who have experienced lower back pain with no relief from traditional/current treatment methods "previously" available. They are looking for the right clinical person with the passion to embrace the new and to train surgical teams on the safe and effective uses of this device and provide the clinical support for their best-in-class comprehensive physician training programs.
Clinical Specialist or Sales Support experience working with Neuro Surgeons or Spine Surgeons preferred.
Experience with Neuromodulation, Neurostimulators, or SCS (Spinal Cord Stimulators) is a HUGE PLUS !!
Operating Room and/or Imaging experience is preferred.
Chronic Pain Management experience is a huge plus !!
Position Location and Coverage
- Based out of Minneapolis. MN area (near major airport)
- Territory - Covers central and eastern Minnesota
- Travel - up to 70 overnights
- Base Salary 90k/yr with 20k bonus uncapped
- All Travel Expenses
- Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Required Skills
* Scrub or circulating experience with Spine or Neuro Surgeons
* Knowledge of spinal and/or neuro surgical procedures
* Knowledge of Surgical Imaging preferred
* MUST have Clinical Specialist experience (minimum 2 - 4 years)
with a Medical or Surgical Company
* MUST be able to do overnight travel !!
* BS Degree preferred
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: RN, BSN, Registered Nurse, Neurophysiologist,
CNIM, IOM, CST, Surgical Technologist, Chiropractor, Operating Room, Neurosurgery, Spine, Chronic Pain Management, Surgeons, Neurostimulators, Neuromodulation, SCS, Spinal Cord Stimulators, pain, back pain, St Jude Medical, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Clinical Consultant, Sales Support
- Pay Range
- $90,000.00 None to $110,000.00 None