- Job Title
- Appointment Scheduler
- Job ID
- Conroe, TX 77304
- Other Location
The Call Center Representative handles all incoming telephone calls, schedules appointments, and directs callers to the appropriate department.
Standard hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Answers telephone, screens incoming calls, takes messages, schedules appointments and provides information to the patient.
- Type’s correspondence as directed.
- Responds to routine requests for information without causing a delay in answering incoming calls or directs callers to appropriate department or staff for information.
- Completes intake information for processing and confirms eligibility.
- Collects information for assessment by the appropriate provider.
- Obtains information regarding member/patient and provider concerns and refers to the appropriate party.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Ability to handle high volumes of phone calls.
Provides high quality customer service.