- Job Title
- Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- Portland, TN 37148
- Other Location
Executive Assistant – Shoals Technologies Group
Greater Nashville Area
Inventing Simple® isn’t just a slogan to us, it’s a way of life. Using simple plug-and-play ideology, we revolutionized solar installations in 2003 with our Interconnect SystemTM. Our harnessing system is now the gold standard EPC’s use around the world. By using simple ideas, we are making solar energy a more affordable and clean power source for future generations.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team! The Executive Assistant serves as a key member of our company. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Executive team, Board of Directors, and CEO. Requires a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
The successful executive assistant is an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide calendar management for executive team. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Executive team’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; and preparing correspondence; and making travel arrangements; answering phones and greeting visitors as needed.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Executive Team, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect Executive team’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the executive team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the executive team updated. Anticipate executive team’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the executive team and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- 5+ Years of administrative support or relatable experience
- Experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in directly supporting an organization undergoing transformative change
- Lead Like an Owner
- Excellent computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Makes decisions by putting overall company success first before department/individual success
- Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize complex information
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related field
Shoals Technologies Group, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.