- Job Title
- Office Assistant
- Job ID
- Muscle Shoals, AL 35661
- Other Location
Supports Plant Manager as needed, answering phones, taking messages, receiving entry into GP, invoicing customer shipments when needed as backup for Logistics, back up to Logistics person, document control, new hire orientation, help new hires with on boarding in Paycom, develop safety meetings for production floor, hold safety meetings monthly, develop Excel spreadsheets and keep updated, PowerPoint presentation, and word documents.
- Assist Plant Manager as required.
- Will be responsible for entering item receipts into GP.
- Will assist with shipping, invoicing of shipments and document control.
- Safety meeting development, presenting safety meetings to production floor.
- Development of safety documents.
- Work Instruction development, corrections needed to current work instructions.
- Keep training documents updated.
- Spreadsheet development in Excel.
- Develop a new hire orientation presentation, new hire orientation, help with application computer, copy new hire documents and send to HR.
- Complete and control Internal Quality Audit documents for ISO.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Basic reading and math skills, be familiar with Excel, Microsoft word, power point and general computer operation skills. Must exhibit verbal communication skills.
The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Americans with Disabilities Act Physical Requirements
Physical activity: including but not limited to the following: fingering (such as typing), talking, hearing and repetitive motion.
Physical requirements: including but not limited to the following: Sedentary work: Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Visual Acuity: including but not limited to the following: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal and extensive reading.