Advanced Automotive Service Technician
- Job Title
- Advanced Automotive Service Technician
- Job ID
- Oklahoma City, OK 73142
- Other Location
FastLap Group in Oklahoma City is looking for an experienced Advanced Automotive Service A or B Level Technician.
Starting Pay $22 to $28 Hourly (Always Negotiable Based on Experience)
Looking for a company that cares about you and offers the best-in-class benefits?
What makes this a great opportunity for you?
- Weekly Pay on Friday
- 5 Day Work Week (Overtime Available)
- Monday thru Friday 8am – 5pm Hours, IF Saturday Xam – Xpm
- (7) Paid Holidays – New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, December 24th & 25th.
- Best in Class Vacation Plan – 40 Hours in First Year, 80 Hours in 2nd Year & 120 in 3rd Year
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401k & Roth Plans with 100% Match up to 6%
- No Cost Life Insurance Plan up to $50,000
- Optional Supplemental Insurance Options
- No Cost Employee Assistance Program
- ASE Bonus / Training
- Proven experience as an Automotive Service Technician (A, B, C level) with a thorough understanding of automotive systems and components.
- Proficient in diagnosing and repairing a wide range of vehicle makes and models, including advanced knowledge of engine performance, electrical systems, drivability concerns, and suspension and braking systems.
- Strong customer-centric attitude with excellent communication skills to explain complex technical concepts to customers using video and voice messaging.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to accurately document repairs and maintenance activities.
- Familiarity with industry-specific diagnostic equipment and tools, such as scan tools, oscilloscopes, and specialized hand tools.
- Willingness to continuously learn and adapt to new technologies and repair methods.