- Job Title
- Product Manager
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Lake Forest, CA 92610
- Other Location
- US TX/CA/FL
About the Company
Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, iBase-t simplifies complex manufacturing. Its solutions replace disparate production, quality, and MRO applications with paperless, digitally integrated solutions. From process and inspection, planning to the shop floor, and the execution of sustainment activities, iBase-t is a proven, pre-configured, and out-of-the-box solutions deliver real-time visibility and control that accelerates manufacturing performance.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires our core values: Professionalism, Excellence, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, Customer Focus and Innovation.
We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!
The Product Manager plays a strategic role in the definition and delivery of the Solumina product and its roadmap. In this role you will be chartered with growing the product offering to meet the needs of our customers, better suit target industries as well as new industries Solumina is aligned to.
- Managing the entire product life cycle of your workstream from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to clarify and prioritize key product and business objectives for new product introduction.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Driving a solution set across development teams in collaboration with product marketing and product analysis
- Support and mentor Associates in developing skills and professional capabilities on topics in your workstream
- Working cross-functionally with all departments to execute and communicate the product vision and deliverables
- High-energy, motivated self-starter and team player who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Work closely with Product Analyst whose role is to refine business objectives into written Agile User Stories. Augment the stories with UI mockups and exemplary test cases.
- Serve as the product owner and primary contact for your products
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience in defining and bringing new products to market
- Experience working collaboratively with software developers, UI/UX designers, and QA engineers in an agile development environment.
- Proven analytical skills, able to quantitatively and qualitatively assess problems and communicate responses across a range of issues
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communications skills.
- Experience working with customers and business partners.
- Experience with Manufacturing, MES, Quality, or MRO
- Experience with B2B applications ideally in manufacturing and/or supply chain execution would be an asset
- A Bachelor’s or higher-level degree is strongly preferred but equivalent work experience may be considered.
Salary Midpoint $120,000.00
- What we offer
We are committed to offering the best to our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Yearly Performance Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Company Paid LTD/STD
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
- 40 hours of sick time per year
- Paid Holidays (10 per year)
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Internet/WIFI stipend
- 401K - company match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Our company values work-life balance, and for this offers benefits such as Remote Work, Flexible hours, and a Wellness program.