Assistant Project Manager - Structural Engineering
- Job Title
- Assistant Project Manager - Structural Engineering
- Job ID
- Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- Other Location
Structural Engineer OR Project Manager positions.
Full-Time Direct Hire roles
Mission Viejo, CA
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS AN ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Your experience as a Structural Engineer coupled with your licensure as a Professional Engineer has prepared you to be an excellent Assistant Project Manager. Each day you arrive ready to lead your team of Structural Engineers and drafters to complete projects on time and within budget. In addition to providing great leadership for your team, you produce structural analysis, designs, calculations, and details in an accurate and timely manner. You also review project contracts, change orders, scopes of work, and other contract documents. Your strong communication skills are essential to your success as you develop and foster successful relationships with both your team and our clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Architectural Engineering with a Structural or Civil emphasis
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of California
- 3+ years of structural engineering design experience
- Management experience
- Experience performing structural engineering calculations for commercial, education, and/or solar
- AutoCAD 2015 (or newer) 2D experience
- Working knowledge of Enercalc and RISA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, and Adobe
Do you have exceptional communication skills? Are you customer-oriented? Can you manage your time effectively and lead a team to success? Do you enjoy seeing a project through from start to finish? Are you a Structural Engineer looking for an opportunity to advance in your career? If so, you may be perfect for this position!
- Pay Range
- $80,000.00 None to $110,000.00 None