RD Test Shop Technician
- Job Title
- RD Test Shop Technician
- Job ID
- Tulsa, OK 74146
- Other Location
RD Test Shop Technician:
As an R&D Test Shop Technician, you will support the testing of new and current products to market for our ESP business to ensure equipment quality is met for our customers. R&D Test Shop Technician work closely with new product development and product sustainment engineers to experiment with early prototypes and vet out product designs throughout the design process. Responsibilities also include the management of test equipment maintenance, calibration scheduling, and general lab upkeep. Adherence to Good Lab Practices and Good Documentation practices will be critical to the product verification testing that this position will support. This position will be an integral contributor to new product development and product sustainment for Extract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will work with engineers set up and perform routine to non-routine experiments of moderate scope.
- Responsible for performing test execution and developing test results.
- Assist in assembly of prototypes and fixtures and execution of fixture verification and validation.
- Will be required to comply with documentation procedures.
- Will coordinate with engineering to ensure appropriate tests, equipment and results are obtained.
- Will work from written and/or verbal instructions.
- Equipment Testing
- Operate forklift
- Load/Unload Equipment
- Operate an overhead crane
- Operate electrical systems
- Ability to operate small hand tools (e.g. pliers, screwdrivers, hammer, wrenches, etc.), power tools and test/inspection equipment
- Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, etc
- Must have the ability to work with and assemble small objects and component parts
- Must have good visual acuity and demonstrate fine motor skills
Educational and Background Experience:
- 2 Years of technical experience
- Previous experience in the industry preferred, but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Good listening skills and a passion to learn
- High work ethic, dependability, and focus on details
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer literate
Option 1: Create a New Profile
© Copyright 2022 Extract