Senior IT Business Analyst (REMOTE)
- Job Title
- Senior IT Business Analyst (REMOTE)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Fairfax, VA
- Other Location
Job Description Summary
Analyzes information technology (IT) requirements in business processes, through requirements elicitation, solutions identification, risk analysis and collaboration across (IT) teams. Applies advanced consulting skills and/or extensive technical expertise; full industry knowledge. Develops innovative solutions to complex problems. Works without considerable direction; mentors and may supervise team members. Bachelors degree and 5+ years directly related experience or Masters degree and 3+ years directly related experience. Years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree for certain roles. Certifications may be accepted in lieu of a degree for certain technical roles.
Are you looking for an opportunity to establish processes and support teology innovation? You know that true progress is made at the intersection of business and tech, and as an IT Business Analyst, you’ll develop your skills in both. Here, you’ll have the chance to work with an Agile team as they develop digital products to support your clients’ most pressing missions. We’re looking for someone like you to help propel business analytics and processes forward, as well as delve into te ology trends to deliver user-friendly client experiences.
As an IT Business Analyst, you’ll analyze IT requirements in business processes, through requirements elicitation, solutions identification, risk analysis, and collaboration across teams. Apply advanced consulting skills, extensive teical expertise, and full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- 5 years' experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience with managing multiple document deliveries
- Experience with requirements, business, and systems analysis
- Experience with analyzing and designing information systems and tware
- Experience with stakeholder or client management
- Experience with developing and evaluating business needs and processes
- Knowledge of structured analysis and design methodologies
- Ability to communicate with clients, stakeholders, and project members
- Ability to develop specific requirements to serve as the build-to specification for development
- Ability to work with development teams on generating documentation on functionality being delivered
- Ability to contribute to the preparation for and delivery of tware system demonstrations to the user community
- Ability to translate systems requirements to business needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of tware Development Lifecycle Processes, including Agile Development, SCRUM, or Kanban
- Experience working on the government contracting/federal sector
- Public trust or other type of government clearance
ThunderYard Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our community, and our customers. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination of race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, family medical history or genetic information.