Integrated Marketing Manager
- Job Title
- Integrated Marketing Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Other Location
Integrated Marketing Manager
8+ Months W2 Contract
San Francisco, CA
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
The Integrated Marketing Manager will lead the development and execution of marketing strategies and integrated marketing plans that drive audience and business growth for Adobe's Digital Documents products.
We are seeking a dynamic marketer to create breakthrough marketing ideas and content that inspire audiences; encourage product adoption and engagement, build long-term, customer value. You are a marketing leader that can balance long-term strategy with short-term results and focused execution in a fast-paced, growing business.
You will help execute campaign plans in partnership with cross-functional team support including Social, Studio, Advertising, Performance Media, Lifecycle Marketing, Engagement and Retention, & Adobe.com. This global role partners closely with teams in the European, Japan, and Asia-Pacific regions and is also a strategic partner to Product Marketing and Go-to-Market teams working together to deliver against annual strategies and business goals.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Formulate and drive global campaign marketing strategies that drive awareness, engagement, and conversion for the Adobe Acrobat ecosystem.
- Drive marketing innovation and creativity. This role requires you to champion your audience and actively apply audience insights and marketing analytics to deliver plans that achieve business targets and audience goals.
- Create communication strategies that expand reach, drive relevance and fuel interest through partnerships, social channels, influencers, blogs, and new media channels.
- Collaborate and develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams across the global marketing organization and the digital media organization to optimize consumer journeys; breakthrough content and messaging.
- Partner with marketing teams based in regions of EMEA, Japan, and APAC to provide framework and mentorship that enables the scale of global campaigns and consistency of outcomes.
- Project management of campaign launches, including communication of details and timelines to cross functional marketing teams, business leads and agency partners.
- Measure and optimize marketing funnel and programs. Take accountability for budget, resource allocation, and performance to plan against defined metrics.
- Know our products, our categories, and our consumers.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- BS/BA degree: Marketing, Communications, or Business degree preferred
- Bring 8+ years of progressive marketing experience working on/with consumer and technology brands and products
- Experience working on campaigns with/at agencies focused on (digital, social media, influencer marketing)
- Proven track record of success and achievement associated with results oriented, campaigns and plans
- Customer first approach: understand their needs and motivations to build outstanding experiences and successful customer journeys
- Be a story-teller: craft compelling messages that captivate audiences and offer them valuable solutions
- Be a strong communicator with attention to detail: listen and distill feedback and points of view from all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with and influence team members and leaders across the organization
- Balance creative inspiration and insight and fact-based analytics
- Fast learner with a positive demeanor and ability to try new things
- Navigate a matrixed organization and represent your work, your team with integrity and self-sufficiency
$65.00 - $70.00/hour
Ready to make your mark? Apply now for the opportunity to shape the future at Adobe as a Integrated Marketing Manager!
- Pay Range
- $65.00 Hourly to $70.42 Hourly