Business Analyst 3
- Job Title
- Business Analyst 3
- Job ID
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
- Candidates local to bay area or PST preferred. Open to remote candidates in MST.
Business Analyst 3
12+ Months W2 Contract
Open to remote in MST time zone
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
The Business Analyst 3 will be responsible for working with the business stakeholder teams to gather and document requirements. Analyze the request to ensure the business requirements are complete, identify all impacts from the end-to-end process, and are valid requests. This includes but is not limited to data analysis, comparison of other config in the tenant, for complex items; review of Workday Community to ensure best practices are being followed. In addition, work closely with the Technology Partner, Solution Architect, Integration Specialist, Reporting team and extended Tech team and supporting business groups when necessary to ensure the final requirements are agreed upon and all impacts have been reviewed. Partner with the Solution Architect to ensure the delivery of the configured items is in line with the anticipated delivery date. Thoroughly test the final configuration then coordinate testing with the business stakeholder teams. Document UAT approval and update the ServiceNow tickets.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Representing the Tech team on understanding of the ask and gathering the end-to-end requirements.
- Document business requirements
- Perform analysis of the business requirements for completeness and impacts
- Ensuring the testing is complete and business stakeholders sign off on the requests
- Adding the request to the CAB (Tech review) sheets and, at times, present the technical changes
- Manage ServiceNow requests
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Workday
- 4+ years of experience as a Business System Analyst
- Workday knowledge in Compensation, Time Off and Leave, and Time tracking (configuration and design)
- Thorough documentation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high concentration on attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to understand the Workday ecosystem and system impacts
- Relationship building
- Microsoft Office Suite
$58.00 - $63.38/hourly
Ready to make your mark? Apply now for the opportunity to shape the future at Adobe as a Business Analyst 3!