- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Other Location
- Required onsite?: Yes (50%)
12+ Months W2 Contract
Pleasanton, CA (Hybrid)
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Become a key player as a Program Manager:
Workday is looking for a Supplier Management Program Manager to report into the Senior Manager, Supplier Programs. In this role you will work within the Global Procurement Supplier Programs function that is responsible for managing all supplier programs governing Procurement at Workday. Your work as a hands on program manager will leverage your knowledge of supplier management, including supplier risk compliance to help in the development and optimization of Workday’s supplier management practices. In these high impact and high visibility programs, you will interact with all levels of the organization to collaborate and shape the next level progression of these programs and operations. As a key player on the team, this role will support all facets of the programs from stakeholder engagement, gathering program requirements, collaborating on operational and system designs, developing analytic and reporting models, and compliance operations. The successful candidate must work well in a team environment, while being a collaborative, resourceful and independent self-starter able to work effectively with minimal direction.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Partner with Supplier Management and Supplier Risk Compliance leads to develop and optimize programs and operations
- Support activities related to program development and operations
- Management and maintenance of supplier performance metrics and reporting
- Support the analysis of program data and the presentation of key insights
- Management and maintenance of supplier performance and supplier risk compliance operations
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business or equivalent degree required.
- 5+ years’ experience in Supplier Management and/or Supplier Risk Compliance Program Management
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive cross-functional initiatives and implement ideas in a dynamic changing environment
Here’s what else might help you out:
- Deep understanding of the Source-to-Pay process. Experience working in a Procurement organization preferred.
- Ability to visually present and communicate data, analysis, and findings.
- Demonstrable understanding of business requirements gathering.
- Effective communication (written and oral) skills.
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity, including advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, result oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deliverables.
Ready to make your mark? Apply now for the opportunity to shape the future at Workday as a Program Manager!
- Pay Range
- $44.00 Hourly to $54.00 Hourly