- Job Title
- Deal Analyst
- Job ID
- Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Other Location
12+ months W2 Contract
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
In this role, you will assist Deal Managers with general administrative responsibilities including quoting and generating Order Forms. The focus of this role is to partner with Deal Managers as they support Workday's Sales organization from a deal strategy and operational efficiency standpoint. The Deal Desk Analyst (Contractor) is responsible for ensuring accurate pricing, clean Order Forms and maintaining operational dashboards.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Knowledge of SFDC preferred, other CRM’s OK
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior Sales Operations, Business Operations, Sales, or Finance experience
- Knowledge of the Quote to Cash lifecycle or strong desire to apply sales process experience.
- An understanding of general software pricing models, knowledge of SaaS pricing and licensing models a definite plus
- Comfortable partnering and engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible deal support for Sales.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Team player: experience working across functions to deliver customer/prospect/client facing proposals.
$32 - $40/ hr
Ready to make your mark? Apply now for the opportunity to shape the future at Workday as a Deal Analyst!
- Pay Range
- $32.00 Hourly to $40.00 Hourly