Join our team now!
Insituform, an Aegion company, is a business of people – people who design, support and enable vital parts of the world’s infrastructure. Our people come from the communities in which we work and from all walks of life. Their diverse experiences and perspectives fuel the passion we pour in to the industry-leading solutions we provide.
There has never been a better time to take the next step in your career – join our team now!
- Job Title
- Wetout Technician
- Job ID
- Indianapolis, IN 46241
- Other Location
As a leader in the industry, Insituform Technologies USA, LLC, an Aegion company, is a global company that has been providing pipeline protection services for more than 45 years. Insituform values employee development and empowerment and are looking for innovative individuals to join their team and contribute to maintaining critical infrastructure worldwide.
We are currently hiring Wetout Technicians with manufacturing experience to join our team in Indianapolis, IN. As a Wetout Technician (Manufacturing Technician) in our Wetout Facility, you will be responsible for the preparation of Cure-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) according to the exact specifications agreed upon by the customer.
We are currently offering a limited-time sign-on bonus of $5,000 for new hires with a valid CDL license, and sign-on bonuses for new hires without a current CDL license are also available at a reduced amount. New employees who meet the criteria outlined in our sign-on bonus program will be eligible for the full payout.
The starting pay is $22.00 per hour and will increase on a sliding scale up to $27.39 per hour at your one year of employment.
First and Second Shifts Available, Monday-Friday:
- 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM
Why You’ll Love Working For Us:
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Benefits are available
What You’ll Do:
- All aspects of CIPP liner preparation, including staging, wrapping, loading and securing for transport
- Operate wet out or truck conveyors or tugger systems, operate static mixers, and other process related equipment in a safe, efficient manner
- Load wet out tube in totes or trucks according to processes and procedures
- Mix chemicals that require wearing a respirator
- Perform all work according to safety/quality standards and follow all environmental procedures
- Clearly communicate effectively with other team members and management as it pertains to safety, quality, or other work-related aspects
- Keep a clean organized work area and plant following 5's guidelines
What We Need From You:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work the first shift, 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM after completing training
- Previous manufacturing experience is highly preferred
- Previous experience as Construction Laborer or Installation Technician is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, including whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.