- Job Title
- Securities Attorney
- Job ID
- Portland, TN 37148
- Other Location
Securities Attorney – Shoals Technologies Group
Location: Home Based
Inventing Simple® isn’t just a slogan to us, it’s a way of life. Using simple plug-and-play ideology, we revolutionized solar installations in 2003 with our Interconnect SystemTM. Our harnessing system is now the gold standard EPC’s use around the world. By using simple ideas, we are making solar energy a more affordable and clean power source for future generations.
The Securities Attorney will be part of the in-house legal team and will play a critical role in advising and supporting the company's securities and corporate governance matters. You will work closely with our executive leadership and cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with securities laws and regulations
- Provide legal guidance and support on securities law compliance, including reporting and disclosure obligations under federal securities laws.
- Collaborate with our finance and accounting teams on SEC filings, including Form 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K, as well as proxy statements.
- Assist in the preparation and review of investor communications and annual reports.
- Advise on insider trading policies and stock trading plans.
- Support corporate governance matters, including board and committee meetings, corporate resolutions, and corporate records maintenance.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in securities laws and regulations, and ensure the company's practices remain compliant.
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- 5+ years of experience practicing securities law; in-house experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of federal securities laws, including the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Experience with SEC reporting and compliance, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A commitment to ethical conduct and integrity.
- Some travel to the company's headquarters in Tennessee is required.
Shoals Technologies Group, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.