- Job Title
- Job ID
- Portland, TN 37148
- Other Location
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is a key member of our Human Resources team at Shoals Technologies Group, a public company that is revolutionizing the way utility-scale solar, energy storage, and EV charging are being installed. The TA Recruiter will drive the talent acquisition process and provide consultative recruiting support to the broader organization while assisting with maintaining HRIS data and other TA & HR related projects.
- Provide a full range of recruiting and talent acquisition support to the business including conducting intake calls, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews and leading debriefs
- Manage all candidate interactions including job offers/negotiations
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with all areas of the business
- Maintain all applicant data in HRIS system
- Track key talent metrics and identify insights
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in talent acquisition
- Partner with marketing to ensure a strong online presence, including LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
- Assist with designing and deploying talent acquisition initiatives like employment branding, hiring events, university relations, etc.
- Develop relationships with key schools and other area organizations for recruiting partnerships
- Collect and submit data for internal/external audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Minimum of five years of full cycle recruiting experience in a corporation is required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Shoals Technologies Group, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.