Established in 1979, Fairway Lawns consists of 15+ lawn care, pest control and irrigation brands in over 55 locations spanning throughout the Central & Eastern United States. We value independence and diversity, and you’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm, commitment to service excellence, and sense of pride. We are always looking for highly motivated individuals who want to refine their skills as well as grow their careers to join our team. If you love the outdoors and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you! Our brands include Luv A Lawn, Plant It Earth, NexGreen, Real Green, Next Level Turf, Your Green Team, Kapp's Green Lawn, On The Green, Real Turf Solutions, Pure Green, GroGreen, Command Pest Control, The Green Queen, Rainscapes Irrigation, and Andy's Sprinkler.
Lawn Care Technician
- Job Title
- Lawn Care Technician
- Job ID
- Plano, TX
- Other Location
If you enjoy being outdoors and working independently, join our team at Fairway and unleash your potential! At Fairway Lawns, we're not just about perfectly manicured landscapes; we strive to cultivate a workforce that flourishes.
GroGreen a partner of Fairway in Plano, TX is seeking a Lawn Care Technician who enjoys diagnosing and resolving a variety of turf, weed, and shrub problems to beautify our customers’ property. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for helping customers, understands the importance of using environmentally responsible lawn care treatments, and wants to expand their knowledge in our industry.
This position pays up to $22 per hour, including an average monthly bonus and quarterly team bonus.
Experience is a plus but not required; if you are motivated, hardworking, and willing to learn we will teach you the skills you need to excel in this role. If you have prior experience in Landscaping, Maintenance, Construction, General Laborer, or if you enjoy working outdoors, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Provide unmatched customer service by communicating with the customer in a professional manner about their service.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement in customers’ lawn care needs.
- Identify solutions for common and complex lawn care issues and play an active role in the implementation of those solutions.
- Use environmentally responsible lawn care products and follow proper application guidelines.
- Drive an assigned route using a company vehicle.
- Maintain company vehicles including cleanliness, submitting requests for routine maintenance to the fleet department.
- Use technology (smartphone, tablet, etc.) to read and follow routes, order specifications, and enter job details.
- Consistent, year-round pay and employment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) starting at 90 days annually.
- Paid holidays
- 401(K) plans with matching up to 5%
- Sales and production bonuses!
- Company vehicle and tools
- Collaborative team environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Department of Agriculture HLT Cat3 Certification, Pesticide License, or ability to pass the company-paid exam within 60 days of hire (AK, TN employees only).
- Background in lawn care/landscaping or golf course maintenance is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of fertilizers, insecticides, and fungicides is preferred but not required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, with or without any accommodation.
- Flexibility to work Saturday hours on an as-needed basis to meet production goals.
At Fairway, equal talent will always get equal opportunity. Drug-Free Workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.