Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (REMOTE)
- Job Title
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (REMOTE)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Arlington, VA
- Other Location
Job Description Summary
Performs implementation, regular problem solving, maintenance and support for agile software development to modernize systems. Applies advanced consulting skills and/or extensive technical expertise, full industry knowledge. Develops innovative solutions to complex problems. Works without considerable direction; mentors and may supervise team members. Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years directly related experience or master’s degree and 3+ years directly related experience. Years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree for certain roles. Certifications may be accepted in lieu of a degree for certain technical roles.
Area of Focus Information:
Concentrates on using both back-end and front-end languages to build complete solutions.
Do you want to build and deliver a powerhouse system that will deliver key functionality to the VA? As a tware developer, you’ll deliver solutions in a fast-paced, agile environment to modernize an existing VA system using microservices.
As a tware developer on our team, you’ll work directly with our customers to overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches like microservices, alongside open-source frameworks and tools like Spring Boot, Java, Spring, Hibernate, and ReactJS with consistent performance and scalability. You’ll use your passion to learn new tools and te iques to implement system improvements and mentor teammates. Using Agile methodology, you’ll code and deliver the solution that supports the architecture and operating environment, as well as drive future functionality and enhancements.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- 5+ years of experience with Java development including latest architectural approaches like microservices
- Experience with setting up SpringBoot Application, JSP, Docker, or Kubernetes, ReactJS
- Knowledge of modern source control systems
- Ability to understand front-end user requirements and develop technical solutions and specifications
- HS diploma or GED and 7+ years of experience with tware development or bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience with tware development
- Experience with containerization teologies
- Experience with supporting the federal government, VA, or Healthcare IT
- Knowledge of microservices development
- Knowledge of Grafana
- Knowledge of CMMI Maturity Level 3
Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
ThunderYard Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our community, and our customers. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination of race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, family medical history or genetic information.