Senior Cyber Operator / Developer / Analyst (CB-8-9)
- Job Title
- Senior Cyber Operator / Developer / Analyst (CB-8-9)
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Senior Cyber Operator / Developer / Analyst in Columbia, MD.
Security Clearance Required: Top Secret
About the Role:
The Senior Cyber Operator / Developer / Analyst (CODA) will shall provide technical and engineering support in the exploitation of commercial network infrastructure and computer systems. The CODA shall have an understanding of cyber operations, with expertise in enterprise computer and telecommunication network systems. CODAs shall provide technical and analytical support in the exploitation of commercial network infrastructure and computer systems. This analyst shall have an understanding of enterprise computer network defense (CND), with expertise in computer and telecommunication network systems and cyber operations. They shall have a thorough understanding of common digital network packet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP) and network analysis tools (e.g. tcpdump, Wireshark). They shall assist in the research, acquisition, and development of tools and concepts for operations (see classified annex for additional details). Development duties to be performed include analysis of shell scripts, binaries, and source code as well as the documentation of all tools developed and analysis performed. They shall assist the government in performing operations. This includes executing pre-determined steps in documented operations, developing such documents, and updating tools, tactics, and procedures. Under the direction of the government, the operator/developer will ensure that risks are understood and that mitigation steps are taken. They shall provide technology task management support to include Project skills, Requirements Analysis, Systems Engineering, Operations and Maintenance, Network/Systems Administration, and Configuration Management for the FBI Program Systems. Senior CODAs will provide and be responsible for project direction through successful performance of a variety of detailed, diverse project management tasks. Senior CODAs will direct completion of tasks within estimated timeframes and budget constraints, while interfacing with client counterparts when appropriate. Senior CODAs shall provide technical and engineering support
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- CLI experience on Linux
- Understanding of network design
- Scripting skills in Bash, Python.
- Experience with operations, preferably in a semi-automatic scripted operations environment
- Excellent critical thinking skills/ability to function in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in computer network protocols and network analysis tools
- Project Management
- Leadership of other CODAs
- Customer relations skills including with international partners and other external stakeholders
- Ability to map non-technical requirements into an actionable concept of operations and then the concept of operations to a list of discrete tasks
- Ability to devise alternate concepts of operations to respond to fiscal/environmental/ time constraints.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.