MUMPS Developer (REMOTE)
- Job Title
- MUMPS Developer (REMOTE)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Atlanta, GA
- Other Location
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will positively impact the lives of our nation’s veterans? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, Agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build modern and secure applications for our VA client, from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. On our team, you’ll help customers overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches like microservices, domain driven design, etc. Using Agile life cycle development you’ll build health and clinical applications for Veterans Affairs. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Work with us as we build systems to change Veterans Affairs for the better. Join us. The world can’t wait
· 8 years of experience with MUMPS software development, a portion of which must have been within VA’s VistA system
· Knowledge of HL7 messaging development
· Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
· Knowledge of design or architectural patterns
· Knowledge of architecture styles and APIs
· Ability to understand front-end users requirements
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
· HS Diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
· Knowledge of Agile frameworks and regression testing
· Knowledge of TRM compliance within the VA
· Knowledge of 508 Compliance requirements
· SAFe Certifications
Applicants selected may be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
ThunderYard Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our community, and our customers. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination of race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, family medical history or genetic information.