Marketing Project Manager
- Job Title
- Marketing Project Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Jose, CA 95110
- Other Location
Marketing Project Manager 3
4+ months W2 Contract
San Jose, CA Hybrid Onsite
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Provide assistance and project management support for the Digital Experience Marketing team.
- Help organize projects, keep stakeholders on track, manage information flow and track commitments.
- Key attributes include a strong willingness to help and support, and ability to cope in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Key responsibilities include tracking and supporting workstreams for a key product line's post-launch activities.
- Collecting status and managing timelines.
- Driving urgency across team for deliverables and escalate as needed if something is off track.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- A can-do attitude and willingness to help and support.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity.
- Experience with MS Office 365 applications.
- Great follow through tenacity and attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible to thrive in a very fast-paced and ever changing and international environment.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under critical deadlines and manage work load with little direction
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts with diplomacy and professionalism
- Resourcefulness and ability to anticipate issues and work through them, proactive nature
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 3 years project management experience, ideally in the Marketing function.
$60.00 - $68.00/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply now – your application is in good hands.
- Pay Range
- $60.00 None to $68.73 None