Product Manager 1
- Job Title
- Product Manager 1
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Other Location
Product Manager 1
6+ months W2 Contract
San Francisco, CA (Hybrid Onsite)
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Our Client, Adobe Systems
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Become a key player as a Product Manager:
Crafting meaning from metrics to help visualize and understand costs, consumption, and opportunity, leading to a innovative and novel product design Product leadership around process, collaboration, and interlock with engineering, field-facing teams, marketing, design, and support. The successful candidate will be able to articulate and complete a vision that will address the needs of today’s video editors. They will have a proven track record of delivering customer-centric products.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Define and organize engineering team backlog, prioritize, and develop product roadmap and requirements, working with engineering and architecture leadership.
- Collaborate with multiple functional teams in Adobe to deliver high quality features.
- Act as a cross functional liaison with product marketing, community, strategic development, and evangelist teams.
- Understand customer experience through an ambitious focus on customer feedback, customer use cases, and customer measurement.
- Participate in one or more scrum teams as a product owner to define goals, set priorities and be responsible for the backlog accomplishments.
- Work with Experience Designers to craft workflows and UI experiences.
- Ensure that the correct user personas are identified and validated.
- Set criteria for release readiness about the functionality of the solution.
- Provide periodic project updates to executives and product leadership.
- Set success criteria and instrumentation to use data to inform your decision making.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably in video
- Proven track record in navigating both the technical and functional domains
$55.00 - $60.85/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply directly here: https://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27715139, your application is in good hands.
- Pay Range
- $55.00 None to $60.85 None