Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
- Job Title
- .Net Developer
- Job ID
- Fairfax, VA 22030
- Other Location
CC Pace is actively searching for a .Net C# developer to add to our Team. The qualified candidate will primarily support, modernize and maintain a set of small client applications as well as supporting larger clients as needed. This role will be client facing and report to a Technical Lead. We are looking for a candidate that is local to the DC Metro area. Join us where innovation meets implementation - where your development skills will shine, and your ideas will thrive!
- Hands-on backend development of web-based applications using C#.Net, MVC, .Net Framework 4.8, Entity Framework 6.0, ADO.NET, Microsoft WebAPI
- Good experience with Azure DevOps or similar (automated deployments to different environments using Github)
- Good experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS
- Front-end development experience with JQuery, Angular & Typescript
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to translate business requirements to development efforts
- Strong capability of independently solving technical problems with little to no direction
CC Pace is an innovative business and IT consulting firm headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We have built a reputation for delivering customized solutions and driving results for our clients. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a full benefits package, including tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, opportunities for continuous learning, paid leave, bonus plans and more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.