Director of Motorsports & Special Events
- Job Title
- Director of Motorsports & Special Events
- Job ID
- Summit Point, WV 25446
- Other Location
WHO WE ARE
With 35 years of experience, Summit Point Motorsports Park and Training Facility provides Commercial Motorsports events along with customized Security and Emergency Medical training solutions on our 786-acre facility located in Summit Point, WV. We are a recognized leader in the Motorsports and Security Training Solutions Markets for both commercial and government clients. We take pride in providing tailored solutions for clients in an ever-evolving world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We're looking for a dynamic, high-energy individual to join us as Director of Motorsports and Special Events. This role isn't for the faint of heart; it's for someone who's ready to put the pedal to the metal to drive aggressive growth and transform Summit Point Motorsports Park into the premier motorsport’s destination.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Strategic Planning: Develop and execute a cutting-edge motorsports and events strategy to skyrocket revenue and increase business.
- Business Development: Forge high-value partnerships with key stakeholders in the motorsports and events industry.
- Event Management: Oversee the planning, promotion, and execution of all motorsport events, ensuring top-notch customer experience.
- Team Leadership: Manage a high-performance team, including recruitment, training, and performance evaluations.
- Financial Oversight: Maintain a tight grip on budgets, maximizing ROI on all initiatives.
- Public Relations: Engage with media, influencers, and fans to amplify brand visibility.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in motorsports or events management.
- Proven track record of aggressive business growth and successful large-scale event execution.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, and long hours as needed.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-adrenaline environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare and 401(k).
Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.