Client Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Client Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Encinitas, CA 92024
- Other Location
REE Medical is a 100% remote and neutral, third-party medical organization that passionately provides a customer-focused service to our Veterans by coordinating care and ensuring they receive accurate, quality disability examination(s) and documentation. REE Medical has seen expansive growth over the last several years and is excited to continue the growth of helping those who served our nation.
We take pride in our family-oriented culture and value our employees’ happiness in their day-to-day work environment. All employees work from home, providing flexibility in the work location. We are dedicated to creating a positive, supportive work culture for the individuals who join our organization to passionately serve individuals who fought for our country.
Client Support Specialists assist REE Medical in providing clients with quality customer service. Client Support Specialists must multitask and seamlessly field a high volume of calls, emails, and messages simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. A successful Client Support Specialist is detail-oriented, a quick learner with a positive attitude, and thrives in a team environment.
- Respectfully assist veterans with a variety of inquiries by providing information and resolving problems.
- Inform potential customers of REE Medical’s service offerings and add new leads to the CRM.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Always maintain a positive and professional attitude towards clients and staff.
- Respond to all calls, system tags, and messages in a timely manner.
- I maintain a high level of veteran satisfaction and demonstrate commitment to quality when interacting with clientele.
- Succinctly and accurately document all client interactions in REE’s CRM.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality and attendance.
- Maintain strict patience and company confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Service role
- Ability to work independently on a day-to-day basis with support from a remote team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deescalate challenging and/or emotional situations
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Self-motivated: ability to self-teach, in addition to provided training, using written and video guides as references
Salary is $22.00/hr - $24.00/hr
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to receive and implement feedback
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Prior experience working with veterans or military (preferred)
- Knowledge of VA disability ratings and claims (preferred)
- Must have a functioning and reliable computer, internet, and cell phone
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and basic computer skills
- Comfortable training via video and telephone calls using remote training systems
- Ability to utilize multiple platforms to communicate within Departments and Team
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and talking on phone or video calls