- Job Title
- Data Scientist
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Other Location
12+ months W2 ONLY - (PLEASE, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE H1 TRANSFER OR C2C)
San Francisco, CA
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Drive analysis on various projects for Adobe Express to improve the experience of our users.
- Own data analysis, visualization and communicate the outcomes/insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic decisions.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes.
- Coordinate with product and marketing teams to gather requirements and measure the impact and efficiency of new products, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Develop analytical frameworks to support decision making.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting & models.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, Operations Research, or other quantitative focus (or equivalent work experience)
- 3 + years experience in analytics, business intelligence, data engineering, or a similar role
- Experience in B to C software product analytics for SaaS and/or mobile apps
- Ability to code complex SQL queries
- Experience with Python or R preferred
- High-growth analytics or operations experience
- Create dashboards in power b/Amplitude
- Understanding of statistics concepts
- Ability to interpret data and present insights
- Independent worker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data modeling / ML skills a plus
- Experience with content / UGC analysis a plus
- Experience in Product Experimentation, hypothesis testing, AB test framework is preferred
$99.00 - $104.00/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply directly here: <https://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27715959&refresh=true> – your application is in good hands.
- Pay Range
- $99.00 Hourly to $104.22 Hourly