Established in 1979, Fairway Lawns consists of 15+ lawn care, pest control and irrigation brands in over 55 locations spanning throughout the Central & Eastern United States. We value independence and diversity, and you’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm, commitment to service excellence, and sense of pride. We are always looking for highly motivated individuals who want to refine their skills as well as grow their careers to join our team. If you love the outdoors and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you! Our brands include Luv A Lawn, Plant It Earth, NexGreen, Real Green, Next Level Turf, Your Green Team, Kapp's Green Lawn, On The Green, Real Turf Solutions, Pure Green, GroGreen, Command Pest Control, The Green Queen, Rainscapes Irrigation, and Andy's Sprinkler.
Customer Service Representative
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH
- Other Location
If you enjoy Customer Service and working independently, join our team at Fairway and unleash your potential! At Fairway, we're not just about perfectly manicured landscapes; we strive to cultivate a workforce that flourishes.
Kapp's, a partner of Fairway, in Cleveland, OH is seeking to add an extraordinary new team member to our company. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing high-quality customer service and accurate data entry to ensure that the company's customers receive the best possible experience.
This position pays $17- $19 per hour.
Experience is a plus but not required; if you are motivated, hardworking, and willing to learn we will teach you the skills you need to excel in this role.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to customer inquiries/call logs via phone, email, and texting in a timely and professional manner
- Assist customers with product inquiries, order status updates, and other related issues
- Accurately input and update customer information, order details, and other relevant data into the company's system(s)
- Review and verify customer new sales data for accuracy and completeness to ensure that all information is up-to-date and error-free
- Communicate with other departments to coordinate and resolve customer issues and order discrepancies
- Collaborate with the Customer Service and Dispatch Team to improve and streamline processes and procedures
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers and colleagues at all times
- Meet or exceed performance metrics such as response time, accuracy, and customer satisfaction ratings (Voice of the Customer)
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Engage in cross-selling and upselling of products to existing customers
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound customer service calls
- Assist with other administrative or branch tasks as needed
- Consistent, year-round pay and employment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401(K) plan with matching up to 5%
- Collaborative team environment
- Career growth opportunities
What We Need from You:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some post-high school education preferred, but not required
- one to three years previous experience in customer service and data entry preferred
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other computer applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and professional attitude with a willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer, typing
- Specific abilities required by this job include close and distant vision as well as the ability to hear normal conversation and respond, either verbally or in writing, to accurately convey detail and/or instructions
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
At Fairway, equal talent will always get equal opportunity. Drug Free Workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.