Established in 1979, Fairway Lawns consists of 15+ lawn care, pest control and irrigation brands in over 55 locations spanning throughout the Central & Eastern United States. We value independence and diversity, and you’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm, commitment to service excellence, and sense of pride. We are always looking for highly motivated individuals who want to refine their skills as well as grow their careers to join our team. If you love the outdoors and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you! Our brands include Luv A Lawn, Plant It Earth, NexGreen, Real Green, Next Level Turf, Your Green Team, Kapp's Green Lawn, On The Green, Real Turf Solutions, Pure Green, GroGreen, Command Pest Control, The Green Queen, Rainscapes Irrigation, and Andy's Sprinkler.
Inside Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Inside Sales Representative
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75080
- Other Location
Are you ready to embark on a journey where you can make a difference? Join our team at Fairway and unleash your potential! At Fairway, we're not just about perfectly manicured landscapes; we strive to cultivate a workforce that flourishes. Our employees are the backbone of our success, and as an Inside Sales Representative, you'll play a critical role in growing our business through upselling, converting leads to sales, and being an overall advocate for the client.
If you're ready to take on a rewarding role and build lasting relationships with customers, Fairway is the place for you. Join us in creating an environment where people thrive, skills blossom, and career growth is accelerated! Training and orientation for this position will begin January 2nd, 2024.
The starting pay for this position is up to $70,000 per year for a first year representative.
What You'll Do:
- Close sales with qualified leads to generate new business with a focus on meeting the customer’s needs
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting calls/emails
- Focus on upselling services to new and existing clients while delivering exceptional customer service
- Follow up after sales and services to resolve problems, provide ongoing support and answer customer questions or concerns
- Use company-specific CRM software to maintain a database of current information on existing clients and new sales opportunities
- Track sales cycle progress on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure customer acquisition goals are met
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance – company pays portion of premiums
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(K) plan with matching up to 5%
- A collaborative team environment
What We Need from You:
- Residential sales experience preferred
- Lawn care product knowledge preferred
- Proven self-starter with initiative to offer and recommend improvements and services
- Exceed goals and work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer and phone skills, including Microsoft Office
- Availability 7am-7pm Mon-Friday and 8-5pm on Sat
Fairway is an equal opportunity employer and candidates are considered for positions without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression), religion, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state, or local employment laws.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.