Certified Public Accountant
- Job Title
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19019
- Other Location
About NexGoal: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high-quality, competitive, and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate clients.
Our Client’s Company Profile: Our client is a law firm providing innovative solutions to modern legal and business issues. They are committed to building a strong, versatile, and diverse culture to best serve their community.
Position Summary: The CPA will perform a variety of tax compliance and planning activities for individuals, businesses, and trusts while providing innovative tax planning results.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge and skills in the areas of tax compliance and planning
- Exposure to multi-state individual taxation
- Interest in research and writing on a wide variety of tax matters
- Ability to provide innovative tax planning results and present to clients
- Address client needs to provide solutions in a timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Accurately manage client service time budgets
- Currently licensed CPA (or candidate, with commitment to complete CPA exam) Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Advanced taxation degree helpful
- 3-6 years CPA firm experience
- Good standing with the AICPA and PICPA
- Accounting and tax software knowledge and proficiency in QuickBooks