Ryan White Clinical Quality Manager
- Job Title
- Ryan White Clinical Quality Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Orlando, FL 32804
- Other Location
This position is funded by state contracts and is subject to annual renewal.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
To ensure the delivery of a quality continuum of care through the development and routine maintenance of the quality management program for Ryan White Part B and General Revenue. To conduct and develop human resources that enables individuals to participate in and contribute effectively to the delivery of HIV care.
- Establish and monitor performance measures/outcomes for the Orlando Service Area in accordance with the Quality Management Program and HRSA/HAB program guidance.
- Support the facilitation of the Quality Management Technical Workgroup and implement system-level improvement activities.
- Conduct an annual Quality Management Program Assessment and provide recommendations to align sub-contracted providers in a full systematic approach to quality management.
- Lead Ryan White supported quality efforts to include data extraction, chart audits/reviews, and the implementation of PDSA and other continuous improvement tools.
- Oversee continuous program evaluation process and the management of systems that foster such activities as communication, education and commitment of resources.
- Assist with monthly invoicing process for Ryan White Part B/GR grant.
- Maintain verbal and written communications with the other Ryan White Grantees and key community stakeholders, including active participation on committees that work towards streamlining HIV/AIDS services in Central Florida.
- Assist in the coordination and support of the Area Comprehensive Planning Process.
- Assist with ongoing and annual programmatic monitoring of sub-contracted agencies in accordance with contract deliverables.
- Coordinate annual Ryan White Services (RSR) report process.
- Develop and implement training schedule for Ryan White Part B case managers, early intervention specialists, and other key system of care staff.
- Provide training and technical assistance to agencies to assist in meeting contract deliverables and requirements.
- Provide support and participate in: the facilitation and planning of Planning Council and committee meetings, RFP, Data Presentation, Priority Setting, Resource Allocation, Needs Assessment and other processes under direction of the Program Director.
- Provide required programmatic, expenditure, and quality management reports to the Planning Council.
- Lead consumer satisfaction survey process including preparation of final reports.
- Document and maintain standard operating procedures for key processes.
- Identify, oversee, and/or support innovative special projects that enhance the productivity, efficiency, and accuracy of the Ryan White Program and organizational grant compliance.
- Contribute to the overall organizational success by performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Mission Focused: Create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities.
- Relationship-Oriented: Cultivate and manage relationships toward a common goal.
- Collaborator: Understand the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources through meaningful engagement.
- Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
- Brand-Steward: Steward of the brand and understands the role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of HFUW and the greater network.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in social services, public administration, public health, or business administration or equivalent experience required.
- Two years of experience in a social services setting preferably in clinical quality management. Prior experience with HIV/AIDS related organizations preferred.
- Technical writing skills required.
- Strong public speaking skills required.
- Knowledge of computer applications using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Strong attention to detail, quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to record/transcribe clear and concise minutes.
- Ability to work alternate schedules which may include evenings and weekends.
Physical demands include sitting or standing for extended periods of time, bending, occasional lifting of items weighing up to approximately 25 pounds, regularly moving throughout the building between floors, traveling to outside meetings, regular use of standard office equipment such as the telephone, copier, fax and computer. Demands also involve protracted concentration. Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required. Job involves frequent interactions with internal and external customers, and routinely intense public contact.
- Pay Range
- $45,000.00 None to $0.00 None