Sr. Director of Sales Operations
- Job Title
- Sr. Director of Sales Operations
- Job ID
- Campbell, CA 95008
- Other Location
Sr Director of Sales Operations
SoC IP Company
Bay Area CA (Hybrid/Remote)
$175,000 to $215,000
As a Sr Director of Sales Operations, you will direct functions essential to the sales force effectiveness to deliver according to the overall business objectives. These include accurate sales forecasting reporting, quota management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, product pricing, sales incentive plan design/administration and target market strategies.
The Sr DSO is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. Reporting to the Executive Vice President Global Sales, the Sr DSO also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
- Owns and coordinates the sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization forecasting efforts.
- Coordinates forecasting and planning activities with other functions such as Finance and other stakeholders in the company.
- Establish and monitor global product pricing strategies to ensure consistency across various customers/regions/markets.
- Designs and monitor sales force incentive plan to ensure quotas are optimally allocated and achieved throughout sales force.
- Work with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources providing assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Owns and designs enabling technologies to enhance sales operations efficiency, including CRM, forecasting tool. Monitors the assigned sales organizations compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Implement and monitor efficient distribution of weekly sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Coordinate “deal desk” or customer License requirements upon License execution between Sales/Finance/Field Apps
- Monitor customer and market adoption/trends, analyze and provide improvement feedback on go to market strategies as needed to increase sales efficiency.
- Establish processes required to ensure worldwide sales staff are armed with necessary product sales training information.
- Analyze & provide input to VP of WW Sales for potential sales process and sales team optimization.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in Sales Operations
- Demonstrated experience improving sales productivity and accuracy of results.
- Deep experience in sales automation processes
- Minimum 5 years experience leading Sales Operations teams
- 5-7 years semiconductor experience.
- Comfortable synthesizing a lot of information into meaningful data for executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- College bachelor’s degree
Estimated Base Salary: $175,000 to $215,000
- Pay Range
- $175,000.00 Annually to $215,000.00 Annually