Development Engineer 3
- Job Title
- Development Engineer 3
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
- Remote (PST preferred)
Development Engineer 3
5+ Month W2 Contract ONLY (DO NOT APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE H1B, SPONSORSHIP OR C2C)
San Jose, CA, or Remote (PST Time Zone preferred)
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Adobe is looking for a Front-end Engineer to build Adobe's next-generation Journey Optimizer Marketer experience built upon the Magic Quadrant-leading Adobe Experience Platform. Working with Adobe Product Managers, Architects, and the Adobe Experience Design team you will author innovative User Experiences for Adobe Experience Cloud.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Deliver best-in-class, responsive and scalable solutions ready for mass audiences.
- Drive and implement a variety of innovative, critical initiatives using the latest tools and technologies.
- Contribute to front-end engineering initiatives, assisting UI Architects, and ensuring technical quality.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and monitor features to enhance security, performance, and User Experience.
- Drive efforts to improve technical quality and solutions through code reviews, architecture reviews, test suite strategy, leading by example, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion for building Applications; well thought through end-to-end solutions are second nature to you
- 8+ years of professional experience building highly-performant and sophisticated web applications using modern development technologies
- Solid foundation in software engineering process & standard methodologies (unit testing, build automation, CI/CD, etc.)
- Experience with Jest, Cypress.io or similar testing frameworks
- Good written and verbal communication skills and English proficiency
Here’s what else might help you out:
- Experience with TypeScript, GraphQL and Apollo
- Knowledge of load optimization, cloud deployment strategies and CI/CD pipelines
- Exposure to REST based microservices using Java or Node.js
- Full-stack engineering experience
$72.00 - $77.46/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply directly here: <https://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27716615&refresh=true> – your application is in good hands.